Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pink Wednesday Post: China Glaze Don't be a Square

This Pink Wednesday is a little retro for me. I digged this polish out at my mom's house.I don't remember why I left it there, maybe I just forgot it. Besides, I didn't post China Glaze swatches for a while...and I feel guilty, because I really like this brand.

This is the first holographic polish I bought and one of my all time favorites.

Don't be a Square is a pink holographic polish from China Glaze's Kaleidoscope Collection. Nothing fancy nowadays, right? But in 2009 this collection was quite a big hit.
It still pops up on eBay from time to time, but the price is very unattractive:)


China Glaze Don't be a square

China Glaze Don't be a Square swatches and review
Natural light photo
china glaze kaleidoscope collection Don't be a Square pink holo swatches

No comments:

Post a Comment