Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge Sketches On Water Tinted Moisturizer Review


I saw RBR many times when I used to live in Russia, but I have never actually been tempted enough to buy anything. Just a couple of weeks before going on vacation I read a very positive review of Milk Aquarelle Liquid Foundation on Best Things in Beauty blog. So, I googled Rouge Bunny Rouge and was surprised about a huge hype around this brand. I tried Milk Aquarelle at the store and it turned out to be quite creamy, so I went with the Sketches on Water Tinted Moisturizer.

Sketches on Water is one of the best tinted moisturizers I have ever tried. It gives completely flawless finish without being seen on the skin or creating a “mask”. It has a water based formula that gives subtle coverage nourishing the skin at the same time. Frankly speaking, I didn’t expect that I would like it so much. But this one is definitely worth trying out.

The price for Sketches on Water is in the higher range. On Zuneta, it costs around 74$, I bought mine in Russia for 50$ that is still quite pricey.

My skin is pale with pink undertones, so I got the lightest shade Adansonia and it matches my shade perfectly.

rouge bunny rouge adansonia sketches on water review and swatches
Adansonia 
Overall, there are only 3 shades to choose from.You can see swatches of other shades on Sparkles Unlimited blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment