Thursday, July 19, 2012

Revlon Naughty

Hi Girls,
Sorry for my absence lately. It’s been a rough summer…working as a bee.

Today I have more mainstream nail polish to show you. 
Revlon Naughty is a purple shimmer with grey undertones. It is a well-known dupe for Chanel Paradoxal. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money for Chanel nail polish Naughty is a cheaper alternative. The quality of Revlon polish is great. It is opaque, but not thick. 2 coats are enough. It dries fast and quite long-lasting (3-4 days without chipping).

revlon naughty nail polish swatch

Revlon Naughty nail polish swatches and review

revlon naughty nail polish review

1 comment:

  1. Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like :)

    ReplyDelete