Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nails Inc. Sweets Way Sprinkles

Hi Girls,

I hope everyone’s summer is going well 
J

Today I’m showing you one of the polishes from Nails Inc. Sprinkles collection. Although I prefer to buy glitters from the indie brands, I couldn’t resist. Nails Inc. surprised me with the simplicity and originality at the same time. All the polishes are just “yummy” and color combination is great.


Sweets Way Sprinkles is a beige cream base with light blue, pink and silver glitter. Glitter particles are not as sparkly as in other polishes, so it creates a subtle, but colorful pastel statement. Color combination makes the polish wearable almost for all occasions.


I used 2 coats for the full opacity. The polish is a bit thick due to the abundance of glitter, but it applies evenly and dries fast.

nails inc. sweets way sprinkles swatches and review

sweets way sprinkles nails inc. swatches

nails inc. sweets way sprinkles review and swatch

2 comments:

  1. Love this may have to treat myself! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to get my hands on this polish! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete